Saturday, February 6, 2010

Relief for Haiti


"For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me." - Matthew 25:31
 
Have you been watching the devastation caused by the earthquake in Haiti and wondering how to help?  Sometimes it seems as if events are so large that nothing we as individuals do will matter, but that just isn't so.  God is able to take our humble offerings and multiply them beyond measure.
 
Here are a couple of suggestions to help you find a way to become involved. 
 
  • Check with your local church to see if your denomination is collecting personal items and/or financial contributions for the relief effort.
  • Donate to charitable organizations online such as:
  • Pray for the people of Haiti, their leaders, and all involved in the relief and recovery efforts. 
 
 "I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me."  - Matthew 25:40
 
Blessings,
Steve
<><  
Logos Christian Bookstore

Logos on Facebook
 

No comments:

Post a Comment